Torque Motor For Winding
ApplicationMotors for winding of following materials are available
- HDPE Tapes, Monofilament- yarns, Box strapping
- All types of extruded plastic films
- Rubberised Fabrics, textiles 20 to 100Hz, 50 to 250 V, flange mounting type.
- Copper Wires from 8 SWG to 43 SWG.
- S.S. Wires/ M.S. Wires
- Strips of Copper, Mild Steel etc.
- Wire Enamelling Machines from 14 SWG to 42 SWG (Both Horizontal & Vertical Type)
- Wire Stranding & Bunching Machines
- Wire Drawing Spooling Machines
- Paper Covered Conductors (Round & Strip) etc
- 3 HP, 1.5 Kg-M, 1400 RPM, 132 Frame, 3 Phase, SPFV with Blower
- 5 HP, 2.5 Kg-M, 1400 RPM, 132 Frame, 3 Phase, SPFV with Blower
- 7.5 HP, 3.5 Kg-M, 1400 RPM, 160 Frame, 3 Phase, SPFV with Blower
- 10 HP, 5.0 Kg-M, 1400 RPM, 160 Frame, 3 Phase, SPFV with Blower
- 15 HP, 7.5 Kg-M, 1400 RPM, 180 Frame, 3 Phase, SPFV with Blower
- 20 HP, 10 Kg-M, 1400 RPM, 180 Frame, 3 Phase SPFV with Blower
- Three Phase from 3 kg-cm (0.03 kg-m) to 2000kg-cm (20 kg-m)
- Single Phase from 0.7 kg-cm to 35 kg-cm.
- RPM:From 500 RPM to 3000 RPM (12 pole to 2 pole)
ConstructionAvailable in IEC frame sizes as well as modified mechanical frames for special applications. 'MARK ELEKTRIKS' can also supply one to one replacement to imported motors.
Geared Torque Motors with planetory gearboxes are also available.
For ganged application such as HDPE Tapes/ Monofilament Yarns etc. one common variac can control all the Torque Motors. This is possible because we manufacture Torque Motors (Motors for winding) for such applications within a close tolerance with similar T/ N Curves.
Standard Designs Of Torque Motors (Motors for winding) Available From Mark Elektriks
|SR.NO.||KW/HP||LOCKED ROTOR TORQUE 415 VOLTS||NO LOAD SPEED||TYPE OF COOLING||FRAME SIZE|
|1||0.15/0.2||0.25 KG-M||700 RPM||TEFC||90|
|2||0.3/0.4||0.45 KG-M||700 RPM||TEFC||100 L|
|3||0.37/0.5||0.25 KG-M||1400 RPM||TEFC||100 L|
|4||0.75/1.0||0.5 KG-M||1400 RPM||TEFC||132|
|5||0.75/1.0||0.9 KG-M||700 RPM||TEFC||132|
|6||1.1/1.5||0.75 KG-M||1400 RPM||TEFC||132|
|7||2.2/3.0||1.5 KG-M||1400 RPM||SPFV||132 M|
|8||3.7/5.0||2.5 KG-M||1400 RPM||SPFV||132 M|
|9||5.5/7.5||3.5 KG-M||1400 RPM||SPFV||160 M|
|10||7.5/10.0||4.8 KG-M||1400 RPM||SPFV||160 / 180|
|11||11/15||7.5 KG-M||1400 RPM||SPFV||160 / 180|
|12||15/20||10.0 KG-M||1400 RPM||SPFV||160 / 180|
In Case your requirement is different then you can send us following details and we can design the torque motor for your requirement :
- SWG Range of Wire (Min. & Max.diameter of Wire)
- Spool Size – Barrel Dia. X Flange Dia. (Please give these details separately if you want to use different sizes of spools)
- Max.Weight of Wound Spool with Wire
- Min. & Max.Line Speed of Wire to be wound in meters per minute
- Quantity required